Revertigo as defined by Urban Dictionary by way of HIMYM, "When you see people from your past, you start acting like you did when you used to spend time with them."
This past weekend I "suffered" from a good case of revetigo. But the bestie from h.s. (known as the only person from I still consistently talk to from then - but trust me, this probably a good thing) came up for an impromptu visit. It was a lot fun and needed for the both of us. Though suffered is the wrong word because it had a negative connotation and revertigo is not something terrible like a cold or food posioning. Well at least for those of us who have it, it might be a different case for those who are around when I do have revertigo.
The symptoms of my revertigo include but are not limited to:
1) Drinking diet coke at every meal
2) Watching old MKA tv shows
3) Sitting around reading for hours and hours
4) Seeing great tween movies like "High School Musical 3" (so good)
5) Being able to watch the very last episode of TRL with someone who could appreciate the significance of it