Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oh, I'm ready for it, come on bring it

well, it has finally happened, I have seen the greatest movie of all time. That's right, I am talking about the ever humorous, ever scientifically inaccurate film of "Snakes on a Plane." I knew that the movie was going to be "bad," a bit campy and try and take itself too serious. But what I didn't expect was that it would just blow those expectations out of the water. It was all of that and so much more. I do not think I have laughed that hard at movie in quite a long time. It is definitely going to be a cult classic and not in the way Mel Brooks comedies are or even how Rocky Horrow is, but it has it own new level of cult-ness.

I already have the drinking game figured out. Everytime someone says "snakes" you drink. You could even spread it out to the phrase "snakes on a plane" and still find yourself pretty trashed by the end of the movie.

So do it, go out and rent. I am telling you that you won't be disappointed. And if you are well...then you must not have a good sense of humor

No comments: