Sunday, June 15, 2008

6 years ....

After multiple conversations with friends and feeling nostalgic, I wanted to find out how long I had continually kept up a blog or online journal. As of this July, it will be 6 years ... that's such a long time. I suppose it is because I find it easier to type than write since my mind seems to go faster than my hand. It is always so interesting to look back at the type of person that you were and what was important to post out to the public and the things you kept private. Let me tell you, there wasn't a lot I kept secret in those first few years of blogging. I used my first online journal to basically talk about everything and anything often times things that I should have kept to myself. Looking back, I can't help but think, "man, maybe I wouldn't have been my friend either." But then again if I hadn't acted certain ways and if others hadn't acted the way they had then I wouldn't be who I am or where I am. So in a way, my big mouth did me some good.

So here is to another 6 years ... which will be the longest commitment that I'll have had to anything so far

No comments: