Friday, October 10, 2008

You're what I wanted, I gave what I gave...

I saw Stars last night for Rubi's birthday - man was that a spectacular show. It might have been better than the first time I saw them, which was still so amazing and moving. But can I just say, that when they closed the set with "You're Ex-Lover is Dead" I was borderline, outright crying. There is something about that song, when I hear it live, that I get goosebumps from my toes to my head, my stomach gets tied in knots and I start tearing up. Shoot, I get emotional when I hear the song in general (even when I watch the Degrassi episode it is in). I couldn't find video of last nights show, so here is a version of them performing it. If you don't feel even a little moved, then you have no soul.





p.s. that piece of paper that I found the other day - not a sign of things to come - which, I am really glad about

No comments: