Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It is the beginning of the end

Well, I think I did one of the scariest things of my life (well my life so far), which was registering for my last quarter of college classes. It was very anti-climatic and I got into all my classes on the first try, which I don't think ever happens. But there it is said and done. But as someone said to me last night, "If I was you I would be scared, I have a year and quarter to go and I am already worrying about what I am going to do. " Which of course I am scared, but at least I know that I am hiding it well, if she couldn't tell. But it is all that I think about, all the time. It trumps most other thoughts (minus all the work I need to get done to pass this quarter) and it makes it real difficult to balance looking at the big picture and the small picture at the same time.
Not much else to really comment on. I think this past Tuesday was the first Tuesday in a long time that I wasn't stressed at all during layout and really I should have been. Maybe its all part of my new thing that apparently I don't stress out when I should and instead I just sleep. Good Job self, good job

No comments: