Sunday, February 4, 2007

When he's good, his really really good and when he is bad he is horrid*


Well, it is over, the Super Bowl that is (midterms and my homework is a whole other issue). And it was good...for like the first 10 minutes. Then the Bears just sucked it up. Man oh man, did they just loose it. I mean, at least put up a fight right? Give it the ol' college effort or something. But it just got pathetic in the end. I think that is what just sucked the most, that it wasn't even a game, it was a massacre. I want a game. Something to get into, on the edge of your seat action. Not a game that all it takes is a discussion of state capitals to distract you from it.

Sidenote: I have noticed that many of my posts have involved sports, which is very interesting since while I do enjoy watching the occasional game, I am not a huge sports fan. But I think it is also because I am trying to keep this from being an emo bitch fest like a lot of blogs are. I am trying to learn to comment on the world around me and leave a lot my personal shit/venting out of it.


However, I did make one decison that involves the future and it is a big one. I am going to go to London over the summer. After Rubi is done with her study abroad program and right before Phoebe's starts up, we are going to meet in London and then go to France, Italy and possibly Amsterdam? It is all still very tenative plans, since neither of them have actually been accepted into the programs, but still it is hopeful.


Finally I'll get stamps in my passport! And after talking about it, wouldn't it be nice to just travel, live in a place for a couple of months, work an odd job here or there and then on to the next. It seems so scary, yet so crazy, adventurous and so not me. But it is the sort of person that I want to be. So who knows


*no, this isn't a sexual reference, gutter mind, it is my very articulatre comment about Rex Grossman's arm.

No comments: