Friday, February 2, 2007

"do what you love and fuck the rest"

Well, it is hard to believe that it is already the end of the week. Or rather it is hard to believe that it is already Feburary. Where did January go? It seems like it was only yesterday I was starting classes and now we are at mid-terms. In a way I want it to go faster so that I am closer to my two weeks of spring break (go me), but at the same time that means I am that much closer to graduating and not knowing what I do with my life. I know the easy answers and weighing those with the difficult choices. There is part of me that just wants to pack up my stuff put it in storage somewhere and just leave. Go abroad or just to the east coast, find a job, any job and just do that. Just survive. Take the scary road of uncertainity and just do it because I have never done it before. Pack up the aquamarine machine, pray it makes it across state boarders and just live. Not have the worry of school any more or the fact that I am still just as lost as I was before. To be carefree, worry free, just free in general.

Its a liittle late to being getting into this deep stuff so late at night. So on a lighter note, I itunes searched my name. I never realized there were so many songs with my name in them

1 comment:

robyn grace said...

i owe you a phonecall, im just too tired to move right now. expect one later today, lol.

also i saw the thermals on mtv u the other day and thought of you.