Monday, August 13, 2007

When in Rome...

I am back stateside from a 12 day whirlwind adventure in France and Italy. And it was a wonderful trip, a little sad to be back but that is only because I still don't have a house as of Sept. But I at least I am not jobless (for the next couple months at least). I think I could do this travel thing more often, but I don't think I could be one of those people who do it for months on end, but definitely again.





Nice
My first stop was Nice, France and that was wonderful. Swimming every day in the Mediterranean, being "so French" at the beach. Though the highlight I must say was being able to go scuba diving. It was so cool swimming among the fish. I also decided that I could be French, I have the attitude down for sure.

Siena

This is the cutest town ever. It was small and Italian. Plus it had Phoebolicious, which would make any place extra wonderful. We got to on a bike ride to the countryside and it was so beautiful. The best 8 Euro spent had to have been using a hotel's pool and just relaxing a lot.



Rome

The last stop of trip. I can appreciate that it was a historical city. But it was dirty. Too dirty for my taste. But it was still a lot of fun. Plus meeting my real world equivalent of Adrian Brody was fun.






No comments: